Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Some Great Quotes from movie “The GodFather”



The Godfather (1972)  is my all time favorite movie. Dialogues from this movie are really inspirational. Many of the crime films which were released recently are inspired from this movie.  Based on Puzo's 1969 novel of the same name, the film stars Marlon Brando and Al Pacino as the leaders of a powerful New York crime family.



Here are few best quotes from the movie The Godfather:

“I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse“

"A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."

" Someday, and that day may never come, I’ll call upon you to do a service for me. But, until that day, accept this justice as a gift"

“I want reliable people, people who aren’t going to be carried away. After all we’re not murderers in spite of what this undertaker thinks”

“My father taught me many things … keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.”

“When they come, they’ll come at what you love.”

“I spent my life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless but not men”

“I’ll make him an offer he can’t refuse”

“I don’t like violence, Tom. I’m a businessman. Blood is a big expense.”

“Never tell anybody outside the family what you’re thinking again.”

“Certainly, he can present a bill for such services. After all, we’re not Communists. But he must let us draw the water from the well.”

“A lawyer with his briefcase can steal more than a hundred men with guns.”

“Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in. [Our true enemy has not yet shown his face.]“ 

“My father hated foundations. He loved doing it by himself, man to man”

“Don’t overestimate the power of forgiveness.”

“Never hate your enemies — it effects your judgement.”

“Your enemies always get strong on what you leave behind.”

“It would be a shame if a few rotten apples spoiled the whole barrel.”

3 comments:

  1. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. buy dvd gotham season 4

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks... buy dvd the originals season 4

    ReplyDelete